DevOps Engineer Job Opening in Mumbai
We are seeking a talented and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the latest cloud technologies and practices including Kubernetes, Containers, CICD and AWS cloud native services to ensure the seamless deployment and management of our software solutions.
We are looking for candidates who are problem solvers, thinkers, go-getters and are leaning towards leadership positions. Candidates must have a proven history of designing, configuring, scaling, optimising and securing infrastructure workloads on AWS using Kubernetes, API Gateway, Docker and Lambdas.
3 Years & Above experience designing, deploying and managing infrastructure on AWS
Key Skills Required for this Job
- Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on experience with AWS services.
- AWS Certifications
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or similar.
- Proficient with Lambda functions, API Gateway, and serverless architectures.
- Solid understanding and experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Experience with AWS compute services like EC2, and database services like RDS.
- Hands-on experience with AWS notification and messaging services like SES and SNS.
- Familiarity with content delivery networks, particularly AWS CloudFront.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes and best practices.
- Design, implement, and maintain infrastructure on AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, SES, SNS, CloudFront, and CloudWatch.
- Develop and manage CI/CD processes for automated deployment using Kubernetes, Docker, and related container orchestration tools.
- Monitor system performance using CloudWatch and other AWS native tools.
- Collaborate closely with development teams to understand and accommodate infrastructure needs.
- Ensure the security, reliability, and scalability of applications and services.
- Implement and manage data backups, disaster recovery processes, and failover procedures.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as necessary to help the company excel.
Please use the form below and we will get back to you at the earliest